Monday, April 30, 2012

Things I am doing instead of using my right hand

1. Entering the 2013 London Marathon ballot.
2. One-handed data entry.
ETA #2.5: Trying to look on the bright side of bacterial contamination of my cell cultures: it means I don't need to worry about putting caps on 500+ scintillation vials this week.
3. Contemplating starting to crochet - it only uses one hand, right?
4. Quietly cursing to myself.
5. Coming to the realization that I can not watch TV without fiber/yarn in my hands.
6. Weaving in a lot of ends. I mean, a lot of ends...

It is a bit irritating all in all, and I am a very grumpy Porpoise. You have been warned!

1 comment:

JoAnnaJae said...

A stash transfer is appreciated but so not necessary. Mostly I need all your knowledge. I can really only make one kind of yarn at the moment (two-ply bulky weight anyone?).

ConLaw has been conquered. One exam of 1L year left (but it's the super hard one so I am trying not to celebrate yet).

Sorry to hear about your hand! But resorting to crochet? Sounds desperate...