Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sad day

Last week I got some very sad news.

Sad day

As you can see, my LYS is closing down. Which is very sad, since the people who run it and work there are absolutely lovely. I will be very sorry to not be able to drop in with Devil in the afternoons while we wait to pick up Boo. I will miss the Yarn of the Month, which has garnered me some lovely yarns. And I will miss the Thursday night knitting group, which I hadn't yet made it to, but was excited about joining after Christmas.

We dropped by yesterday to pick up a few goodies.

Kacha
I made Devil promise she'd wear a hat made out of this


Malabrigo Lace
Some Malabrigo Lace 'cause I don't have any yet


Lion and Lamb
One lone skein of Lion & Lamb for a mini-Clap? Some sort of scarf in any event

No comments: