Thursday, June 19, 2008

Packing list

We head off for Boston at the ass crack of dawn tomorrow morning, just the girls and me (pray for us! Or for me at least - they'll be fine). Since I haven't even begun to pack yet, I spent some time on the bus this morning making lists of what we need to bring. Here's the first few items I wrote down:

GP (Rav link)

GP in progress, 6-19


Noro sock yarn for Koi

Noro sock


Brambler

Blueberries in progress

I got tired of spindling at about 10 pm last night and decided to start plying. 80 min and two episodes of Buffy later, I have ~200 yds of gorgeous fingering weight two ply. The pattern calls for ~200 yds fingering weight yarn. I'm golden, and I still have some roving left if needed.

Project Spectrum Air project

Bosworth mini and SW merino/alpaca

Boarding passes/FF#s

Do you think there's something wrong with my priorities?

No comments: