Thursday, July 4, 2013

Tour de Fleece: Beginnings

Happy Fourth of July! This week has been some kind of perfect storm of the end of the school year, plus rushing to get a bunch of stuff done at work before school ends next week, divided by my desire to spend every waking moment spinning my brains out for the Tour de Fleece. So far, I have managed to spin...not so much. I have, however, been keeping up with taking pictures and posting updates in various Ravelry forum threads. To recap:





That, right there, in pictorial form, is all the spinning I've managed over the past 6 days. It's not a lot, but there's been a lot of other stuff going on. However, I have grand hopes for next week, when the girls finally finish school, which means no more working for me, and Himself will be away on a business trip, so I won't have to be a grown up when the girls are in bed. Plans for next week include the Shetland fleece, and whatever other bits I fit in around the edges when I get tired of carded Shetland. How's your TdF going?

No comments: