Friday, February 24, 2012

FF: Bad porpoise, no cookie

I have been very, very bad. I probably need to be punished severely. You be the judge.

You see, for the first time, I have real-live, actually-has-a-deadline, secret knitting for people other then myself that needs to be done. Two projects even. And yesterday, I had set aside a load of time to finish off one, finish writing the pattern, proofread, get things packed up for the postoffice, etc. And instead I tranformed this

into this,


and then into this.

Yet another Lacy Baktus, this one done in Spunky Eclectic Falkland in "Change", bulky weight, 108 yds, US size 13/9.0 mm needles. In my efforts to use up all the yarnz I got a little overzealous, and ran out on the decreasing end. So it's not symmetrical. Big effing deal. It's squooshy and warm, perfect for a little neck kerchief type thingie next autumn.

Now...back to the secret knitting.

No comments: