Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stuck

I have found myself in a bit of a rut recently, hence the general blog silence. Sadly, this is not only a fibery rut, but also a major career rut that I'm trying to work out. There is more to be said on that, but I'm not quite at a point to lay down my thoughts on virtual paper, so it will have to wait. Instead, I will give you some images from our Easter weekend in Edinburgh.

We went hiking on Salisbury Crags in Holyrood Park.

Girls in gorse

We saw some interesting people on the Royal Mile.

Weirdest spinning outfit I've seen yet

I bought a bit of yarn,

IMG_3569

IMG_3567

IMG_3568

and a new ring.

New ring

And I knit most of half a sock in three days.

Nornir 1.5

Life goes on...

1 comment:

Carmen said...

oh it hits me in the middle of the gut to hear you being in a rut, I know it will all work itself out however.
by the way the quality and amount of stash acquisition is a window into the emotional soul...and you're got the fiber equivalent of a bottle of vodka with 4 beerbacks there...just saying :)