Monday, January 10, 2011

The envelope please

OK folks, here's the results of my little teeny blog contest. I meant to get the girls to help me draw a number, but after an epic teeth brushing-induced meltdown from the eldest, we put them to bed post-haste. So Ironman will have to help me instead.

OK, here we go. Drumroll please....And the winner is....

AQUAPHILIC! Congrats lady - and happy birthday!

But...I feel a bit bad that the other ladies didn't get to win, and aquaphilic knows me in real life, and has already been the beneficiary of some yarny goodies from me. So...seeing as there were only four of you, you all get a prize! Hooray!

Please email me (porpoiseknits@gmail.com) or PM me on Ravelry (porpoise) with your snail mail address, color preferences, yarn weight preferences, and whether or not you'd like handspun. I can't promise to accommodate all those factors, but I'll do my best!

Now let's hope Royal Mail can get their collective heads out of their collective arses and start delivering packages again, m'kay? And thanks for helping to shrink my stash!

1 comment:

aquaphilic said...

I love it when everybody wins! And I'm wearing your lovely blue brain coral hat today cause it's winter in Chicago and it is snowing snowing snowing. Thank Ironman smartly drawing my name so I could be triumphant on my birthday.