Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We're recovering from a whirlwind of torn wrapping paper and too much sugar over the course of the morning, but I will leave you with a few pictures of the crowning glory of our handicrafts this Christmas:



Look! Himself is crafty too! I assisted in painting and making cushions, but he designed and built these all by his lonesome. Granted, there have been some very late nights in the last week (like 2 or 3 am), necessitating some parental naps early today, but they are a huge hit.

Sadly, Himself is the poor lone soul who isn't getting a handknit item for Christmas. Rather, he is getting one, but it's not done yet. I'm onto the armpits of the back, and cranking along, so if he gets really lucky, it'll be done by New Years. But I'm not going to make too many promises!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: