Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween

I know Halloween was over two weeks ago but it takes me a while to get to these things sometimes. About two months ago, Devil suddenly and inexplicably became obsessed with all things Princess. Princess shoes, Princess videos, ballerinas, the color pink...I'm not sure exactly where this came from, but I've decided that I will blame daycare.


Halloween

She came with me to the fabric store to pick out just the right color pink, and we came away with the most gawdawful shade of fluorescent neon pink I've seen in a long time. In tulle. After making this costume I have sworn to never sew with tulle again, although Ironman rightly pointed out that I can't really seriously make that statement until both of my children are married. Harumph.


Anyway, we went trick-or-treating with a Beeyootiful Bright Pink Princess Ballerina TM and a lion. Who refused to wear her hat, to which I spent many an hour hot gluing small loops of ribbon to make a mane. Thank goodness Ironman was there to take up the slack.

Halloween
Halloween
Halloween
Halloween

Go, go, go, go!

Halloween
Halloween

No comments: