Monday, August 6, 2007

I survived

my first weekend with two children as a single parent. IronMan is in the midst of a 10-day trip to South America. While Nana was able to be here all of last week, she had to go home on Friday to entertain some weekend houseguests, so I was on my own with Devil and Boo for the entire weekend.

They were spectacular. I realized that lots of activities were going to be necessary or there would be murder, so we kept busy and they very obligingly napped at the same time both afternoons. Thank goodness - Mama needed her down time! (And needed spinning time!) But all in all, it was a great success.

Now they're back in day care and I'm waiting for the tree trimmers to come. It might be time to clean up the disaster area, I mean the biohazard zone, I mean the house.

No comments: